Plant Tour Guidelines
The following guidelines have been developed to ensure your safety and security during your visit to Honda Manufacturing of Alabama, LLC. Please review and sign that you fully understand and agree to these guidelines. Individuals who do not comply with the guidelines listed below will not be allowed to tour the plant. After reading the below guidelines, complete the electronic signature and submit the form.
- No cameras or video recorders of any kind are allowed on the tour. Visitors should leave these items in their vehicles.
- All tour participants must wear long pants, closed toe and closed heel shoes. Open toe or open back shoes and shorts are not allowed in the plant.
- Any requests for special accommodations must be received at least ten business days prior to the scheduled tour. Canes, crutches and walkers are not allowed on the tour. Wheelchairs are permitted but not supplied. All wheelchairs must be pushed from behind by an escort.
- A list of all participants must be received at least ten business days prior to the tentative tour date in order for the tour to be confirmed.
- No handbags, backpacks, briefcases or packages are allowed on the tour. These items should be left in the visitor's vehicle. Honda Manufacturing of Alabama, LLC is not responsible for these items.
- Honda Manufacturing of Alabama, LLC (HMA) reserves the right to cancel or postpone tours as dictated by business needs. If a scheduled tour must be canceled, HMA will make every effort to notify concerned participants in advance.
- Honda Manufacturing of Alabama, LLC (HMA) reserves the right to refuse requests for tours based on business necessity.
- All tour participants must be at least 12 years old.
- The plant tour is about 1.25 miles long and lasts about 1 hour, 20 minutes.
- Cell phones must be turned off during the tour.